Last updated: January 2023
Your privacy is important to us, and we ask that you read this Policy carefully to be informed about our practices.
Personal data will be collected and processed by our Company only to the extent permitted by European Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the protection of personal data and on their free movement and through any other legislation applicable in Romania.
Agreement and updates
What data do we collect?
When you purchase digital products from the Website at “#ArtBank” (or the “Store”), or order a “Request” filling out the form, or when you fill in the “Auction” or “ Contact” Forms, in order to provide the products or services to you, we may collect Personal Information from you.
We may collect various information from you, including your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, photograph, credit card details, preferred means of communication, your interaction with our Website, social media sites and mobile applications (including information such as IP addresses, browser type, language, access times, referring website, etc.) and other information you provide to us.
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information, with the except of tracking information. We use it for analysis and reporting on site activity.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Additionally when you make a purchase as a donation with “Rewards”, or attempt to make a purchase through the Site at the Store, we collect more information, including billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
When do we collect your personal information
We collect, use and disclose your personal information from you when you start a Request for one of our available services, or when you enter information into the other forms on our site, such as Auction Page, Request Services Page and Contact Page.
We also collect information from you when you provide us with feedback on our products or services, respond to a survey or enter information on our site.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following services:
– Google Analytics – You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
– Referrals via friends and family
How do we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– to connect with you after using the Request Services Page, for the performance of a Service contract for UI/UX Design or AI Artwork honoring and fulfilling the contract with an invoice for the requested Service;
– to follow up with the Request after you filled out our form (email, Zoom or Teams Call) and to send you a Calendar to book our call;
– to provide other information to you regarding our products and services;
– to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
– to allow us to communicate with you (including through the use of commercial electronic messages);
– to quickly process your transactions and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations, for Shop;
– to administer our provision of, and your payment for, products or services you request from us, on Auction and Support Pages;
– to allow you to participate in our Auctions, and to administer those Auctions;
– to contact you regarding any orders you place through our website, and to help process, deliver (very rare occasions) and take payment for those orders;
– to verify your personal information, especially before we send the License;
– to send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services;
– to provide and maintain our Website, including to monitor the use of our Website;
– to manage our www.art.dianaroca.com business;
– to customize the advertising and content that is presented to you on our website, social media websites
– to monitor your compliance with any of your agreements with us;
– to provide other information to you regarding our products and services or third party products and services, unless you opt out of receiving that information;
– to manage or transfer our assets or liabilities, for example in the case of an acquisition, disposition or merge;
– to protect us, yourself and others from fraud and error and to safeguard our business interests;
– to comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and
– for other purposes we may inform you about from time-to-time.
We may work with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as website hosting services, payment processing services, product delivery services and plugins developers. Those service providers will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service in question, and they will be required to maintain the confidentiality of that information.
Third-party services we use
We use the following services for data collection:
– Contact Form 7
– Instagram Business
– Twitter Professional
– Google Search Console
– Google Analytics
– Revolut Business
– PayPal Business
When you register to bid on any Auction Gallery Series to purchase exclusive license
If you would like to purchase licenses for the use of content available at our Digital Art Gallery, we request you to provide the following information to carry out the requested transactions:
– Your real name (i.e. your legal name)
– Your address
– Your email address
– The name of your company and the tax number or sales identification number if you act as a merchant or a company
– Your payment details such as credit card number or PayPal email address. This data is requested at the latest when you want to acquire a license to use the Illustration. However, we do not store this data ourselves; it is sent by us directly to the payment service provider appointed by us and deleted after the transaction has been completed.
Providing this information is necessary to create the respective invoice, contract for you and to conduct transactions with you and to grant you licenses according to our License Agreement (“TOS”).
Traditional Art Content
When other collections in the gallery, which include traditional art, will be available, a Certificate of Authenticity (COA) will be provided. The artist Diana Roca’s paperwork is handled by us alone, exclusively by our office.
With your consent, we may disclose your personal information for any purpose.
Any material, information or other communication (including questions, comments and suggestions) you transmit to us through our website, social media sites or other online sites, or mobile applications will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We may forward your communications and other personal information to any of our offices or affiliates throughout the world in connection with any products or services you request, or in connection with any communications you wish to have with us, and you consent to us doing so.
How do we protect your information
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when you enter an order, submit a form, register for auction, to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We use strict procedures and security features to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal information. This includes using third party hosting services that meet the highest international security and resilience standards. Your personal data is generally kept in the United States of America. Your personal data may be transferred to the European Union in connection with our use of some plugins/applications. If you would like further details on the safeguards we have employed in respect of these transfers, please contact us.
The security of your personal data is important to us, but keep in mind that no method of transmission via the Internet or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Limits on Using, Disclosing and Retaining Personal Information
We only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes we collect and use it.
Use of health-related information
If you want to withdraw consent for the use of your information simply email us (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, this won’t affect our use of the personal information already collected with your consent.
Once you withdraw consent, we will not be able to collect or continue to use your related information, which may affect the services we provide.
Consent and Legitimate interests
Where you have consented to the use of your personal information, you can withdraw that consent at any time in the ways indicated above. If you withdraw consent this will not affect our prior use of your personal information.
Where the lawful basis for using your personal information is based on legitimate interest, you can object to our use of your personal information in this way at any time. If you want to exercise this right, let us know by sending us a request preferably by email or in writing to the address given below.
Accessing, deleting, rectifying, and moving your personal information
You have the right to:
– access your personal information;
– rectify any incorrect personal information;
– limit how we use your personal information; and/or
– have your personal information transmitted to another data controller.
If you want to exercise these rights, let us know by sending us a request preferably by email or in writing. You may ask if you need to provide additional information to verify and complete your request. Where your request is valid, we will complete it within thirty days, subject to any legal or other requirements that requires us not to complete your request, in which case we shall inform you of this where we are permitted to do so.
Our website is not addressed to anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we find out that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 18 without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as the legal basis for the processing of your information and your country requires the consent of a parent, we may seek your parent’s consent before collecting and using this information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.
Company Address and Business Info:
WORKAHOLIC MONKEYS LLC
Tax Id no. 43601225 and Special Tax Id: RO43639254 and registered office in DRUMUL VALEA DOFTANEI, NR.47-51, BL.T3, SC.A, ET.2, AP.19, zip code 061981, Bucharest (Romania). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.